Although we treat a broad range of medical conditions, here are some of the conditions that we do not treat. Although we cannot include an all-inclusive list, these are the most common ones. We hope this is helpful information so we can avoid any misunderstanding or wasting of your time. If we feel we cannot help you with your case we will let you know immediately and will not charge you for the visit.
Some of the medical conditions that we treat include.
- Sinus/ Allergies
- Heartburn/ Abdominal Pain
- Constipation/ Diarrhea
- Chest Pain/ Hypertension
- Palpitations/ Dizziness
- Shortness of breath
- Diabetes / Obesity
- Sexual dysfunction
- Osteoporosis/ Arthritis
- Cholesterol/ Asthma
- COPD / Emphysema
- Infections / Prostate problems
- Fatigue / Sleep Apnea
- Anxiety / Depression / Insomnia
- Nausea Vomitting
- Hormonal Imbalance
Here is a list of conditions that we do not treat-
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ ADHD).
- Bipolar disorder/ Schizophrenia.
- Chronic pain syndrome requiring the use of narcotics for treatment. This also includes chronic back and neck pain.
- Work related injuries.
- Car accident injuries.
- Depression or anxiety not responding to treatment.
- Refractory Chronic headache.